Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Shopping...




I got my first Anthropologie purchases today! I've always walked into the store and browsed around because everything about that place is so darn cute, but I've never been inclined to purchase anything. Until today...

The Recipe Writing Stamp Set - product images  of


How cute are these stamps? Novelty items are my addiction- especially ones on sale.
They were originally $24, but Anthro was giving them away for $1.95! You can find them on shop.thesmallobject.com.
http://shop.thesmallobject.com/collections/rubber-stamps/products/the-recipe-writing-stamp-set
Details: All rubber stamps from our ready-made art stamp collection are wood mounted and deep etched in high-quality red rubber. The stamps are hand assembled in my studio. Each one is individually cut and mounted on a 1" wooden blocks and measures approximately 1" tall. 


I also picked up this super gorgeous bib necklace called the "Animalia Heirloom Necklace." It was originally $48 but got marked down to $7.85! As a Bio major, it just felt like the perfect addition to my jewelry collection. (I have officially failed my challenge. Wow, that didn't take any time at all >__>) But ugh, it's so perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment