Saturday, July 26, 2014

How To (From Angel's Point of View)

   You know how YouTubers start mini-series, basically categorized/themed videos? For example, fashion vloggers divide their videos into: OOTD (Outfits of the Day) or GRWM (Get Ready With Me) or Follow Me Arounds? Okay, maybe I watch too many fashion YouTubers... Comedians do this too- like, Ryan Higa has his "Dear Ryan" series. Anyway, I decided to do a similar thing on my blog. Here's an intro before my first "How To (From Angel's Point of View)" where I give my two cents and tips on a something I think I am even mildly sufficient at doing or simply a something which I have thoughts regarding.

   Disclaimer: 
   I do not claim to be an expert in anything of the following things about which I provide advice. These tips are personal and hopelessly subjective to myself and my circumstances. Nevertheless, hopefully at least one tidbit is applicable and/or helpful to you, my dear reader. Take these "How To's" as what they are: referential guides composed by a prolific, vaguely knowledgeable, and chocolate-craving nineteen-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment