Monday, June 30, 2014

I Like Facial Masks


Why, hello there.

I was babysitting today, and since we arrived at movie theater a bit too early, I decided to take a quick look into Ulta. In the acne/skin care aisle, I recognized the green squeeze tube as the one my friend Amy has. One day, we felt extra gross and extra girly after doing some Blogilates and ratchet Just Dance, so she, Annie, and I decided to cover our pores with the Queen Helene "Mint Julep Masque."

Quick Review: It claims that it "helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores." I have to say that it lives up to its label. Since using it at my friend's place about two weeks ago, my acne (though it should be bursting forth as that time of month is approaching) appears to have retired. I've also notice a reduced amount of redness around my cheeks and T-zone, and, as a good facial mask should, it gives my face a "fresh" feeling after I was it out. The clay itself is a nasty pastel green color, yet I find massaging this awkward looking, minty-smelling green gunk into my skin oddly relaxing. Plus, it's just $3.99 for a large tube. Now a proud owner of aforementioned product, I plan to use it roughly once every week or so.



(P.s. I've realized now that I've limited myself from buying fashion-ish things, I am slowly becoming more drawn to items of the makeup/art supply/comic book variety. The shopping addiction is real.)

No comments:

Post a Comment