Thursday, June 20, 2013

Glow-in-the-dark condoms and Invisible Monsters

    Glow. In. The. Dark. Condoms. The idea didn't occur to me until reading the most recent book I've read this summer, Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahnuik. I usually go for the cheesy rom-com-esque variety native to the library's "Teen Section," but my friend recommended this satirical, sad-themed adult genre novel. It was truly the most fucked up story I've ever read in my entire life, and I loved it. A good synopsis can be found via the song which was based upon the novel, "Time to Dance" by Panic! At the Disco. However, I recommend just facing the story clueless and open minded because it's fun to just read and see how everything unfolds. 



     Okay, now back to the whole glow-in-the-dark condoms thing. I think it's the funniest thing ever. I think it's a great idea. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment