Friday, August 8, 2014

I love you moreeeee

    So my boyfriend and I were Skyping for a while. After an hour or so, he decided to call it quits for his daily nap.
    "How do you say, 'Let's take a nap'?" I asked.
    "Ghumate jai."
    "Ghumate jai!" I parroted.
    "Yeah, yeah! Ghumate ghumate. Nap nap. I love you," he said.
   "I love you more!" I replied, hoping to incite an 'I love you' war, ya know, like those ones cute, cheesy couples have.
   "I love naps," he replied cheekily, dodging my stalling maneuver. I burst into laughter at his response, not offended he had not said 'I love you more' or 'I love you most' because I already know how much he cares about me. He started laughing too, and after we said "bye" Skype made its familiar 'blooping' sound signaling the call's end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment